Reading List

The Selfish Gene
The Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness Industry
Bad Science
The Feynman Lectures on Physics
The Theory of Everything: The Origin and Fate of the Universe


ifknot's favorite books »

Saturday 15 November 2014

Coin sized Linux WiFi Computer! My tiny SoC VoCore computer arrived today :)

The replacement for my PDP 8 has arrived.

TL;DR VoCore is an open hardware runs OpenWrt. It has WIFI, USB, UART, 20+ GPIOs but size is only one inch. I was one of many that helped fund this INDIEGOGO project way past its $6000 to its eventual $116,237! Check out their VoCore website.

Are you wondering where libfbp development has gone?

Don't worry I've just been transitioning jobs and I've got a couple of weeks off in December to pick things up again, hope I can remember what I was doing!

Any way heres some cool VoCore stuff...



Here is the little fella mounted on its dock J45, USB, microSD and power inlet.

So far I have only managed to SSH into it over wifi but here is a YouTube video of testing the GPIOs






No comments:

Post a Comment