Reading List

The Selfish Gene
The Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness Industry
Bad Science
The Feynman Lectures on Physics
The Theory of Everything: The Origin and Fate of the Universe


ifknot's favorite books »

Saturday 22 April 2017

I have a pipe-dream! One idiot's efforts in programming land...

Paper 53 client-server interaction diagram

  • I want to learn Hack - Facebook's typesafe version of PHP and use it with HHVM to serve up game connections for simple board games.
  • I want to learn QML - Qt's cross platform user interface markup language with inline JavaScript (which I will also need to learn) for simple board game clients e.g. Tic-tac-toe and Snakes & Ladders.
Importantly, I have no idea how to do any of this but even if it all crashes and burns I will hopefully have learned along the way - and, just maybe, the journey will be of useful interest to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment